ServiceNow is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Staff Software QA Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world’s most innovative companies.
Position: Staff Software QA Engineer
- 6+ years professional experience in quality assurance or application development and in leading quality efforts within a scrum team of 4-6 QE engineers.
- Experience with Eclipse, Jenkin, Maven, and Git.
- Experience with different testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect.
- Advanced working knowledge and ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks.
- Experience driving cross-team technical discussions with an understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them.
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.