Seclore off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Consultant. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: As an early and on-going innovator in Rights Management technology, Seclore has now expanded the solution suite with an open, agile Data-Centric Security Platform. The Platform enables organizations to unify best-of-breed Data-Centric Security Solutions with existing Enterprise systems to address the inherent limitations in various data protection point solutions. The cohesive Data-Centric Security framework also automates the protection of documents as they are discovered, classified, downloaded and shared, ensuring the sensitive information is consistently protected without impacting collaboration workflow.
Position: Technical Consultant
- Ability to understand and interpret the complex architecture of client’s environment and based on the understanding create the design and architecture document for implementation of Seclore product.
- Strong knowledge on webserver, application servers (For e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WebLogic). Detailed knowledge about the configuration parameters.
- Should have a good understanding and working knowledge on SSL, Exchange, DNS, Understanding of basic firewall concepts, DMZ, proxy, reverse proxy.
- Proactive thinking with “can do” attitude.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Customer service orientation.
- Understand and document the customer infrastructure.
- Creating the architecture diagram of the setup of Seclore in customer infrastructure.
- Handle multiple technical deployments at the same time with varying degrees of complexities.
- Be able to achieve understanding of Seclore products and gain expertise.
- Responsible for technical implementation and upgrade of Seclore product.
- Responsible for handling technical conversations with client’s IT team.
- Responsible for understanding and learning the new concepts that customer will introduce you to.
- Understand the processes at customer end as far as technical implementation is concerned.
- Perform testing of new features before upgrading in the production environment.
- Work with the support and engineering team with assorted expertise.
- Multitasks and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Train users in IT systems.