Scanta is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Business Analyst Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Scanta is an early-stage seed start-up based in San Francisco, California on a mission to protect conversational systems against adversarial attacks by developing deep tech security solutions. This requires a deep understanding of AI, machine learning, natural language processing, and data science. Scanta combines these skills to provide a new layer of security.
Position: Business Analyst Intern
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 5,000-10,000/ month
• Source investment opportunities.
• Conduct market, product and financial due diligence.
• Initiate and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs.
• Interact with other venture investors, advisers and colleagues at Samsung.
• Financial analysis and returns modeling.
• Take a large role in the deal closing process.
• Develop investment insights into areas of interest to the fund.
• Support existing portfolio companies.
- MBA/Master’s Degree in Finance Business, or related from a reputable institution.
• Experience in venture capital, startup, tech investment banking, or management consulting in tech sectors is preferred.
• Excellent market research skills and ability to build financial models to assess operating economics and investment returns.
• Aptitude for understanding new technologies.
• Exceptional written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Ability to articulate and advocate business value propositions for new markets and products.
• Excellent Entrepreneurial drive and self-confidence to excel in a high impact, highly dynamic, and geographically dispersed team environment.