Sasken is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Sasken Technologies Limited is a technology and service provider based in Bangalore, India, which provides product engineering and digital transformation services to global customers in industries such as semiconductors, automotive, enterprise grade devices, smart devices and wearables, industrials, satcom, and telecom.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.SC/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Your have minimum 65% / 6.5 CGPA in throughout your academic. Minimum 65% (or 6.5 CGPA) means even 64.99% (6.499 CGPA) will be considered as lesser than 65%, that means it will make you not eligible. So, please consider the specific %age (not rounded off).
- You are OK with a Service Agreement of 5 Lac for 3 years. This means if the you, after joining, are leaving Sasken within 3 Years of tenure, you need to pay the amount of 5 Lac amount to Sasken.
- You are OK with the Offered CTC of 3.7 LPA.
- You are willing to continue your career in Programming C based projects.
- Design, develop and maintain software module based on Programming C, under the supervision of Team Lead / Project Manager.
- Analyzing customer requirements and converting them in design and code.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internal reported issues.
- Helping in Software integration activity.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
- Expected to participate in technical initiatives related to project and organization and deliver training as per plan and quality.