SAS off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Test Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: SAS is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation,and predictive analytics. SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated. SAS was further in the 1980s and 1990s with the addition of new statistical procedures, additional components and the introduction of JMP. A point-and-click interface was added in version 9 in 2004. A social media analytics product was added in 2010.
Position: Test Engineer
- Experience with software testing techniques and the use of UI driven automation tools (i.e. Selenium) a plus.
- Strong trouble-shooting and debugging skills.
- Strong programming skills.
- Good understanding of testing concepts, including working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of REST API testing.
- Familiar with API testing tools like Postman and/or Python Robot framework a plus.
- Experience on Windows as well as UNIX.
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team.
- Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the domain/business requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.