Sartorius off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Service Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Sartorius group is an international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier, covering the segments of Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services. In 2019, the technology group earned sales revenue of 1827.0 million euros. Founded in 1870, the Göttingen-based company currently employs over 9,000 persons.
Position: Trainee Service Engineer
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communication (ECE) / Instrumentation Engineering.
- At least 0-1 year work experience.
- Good command of English in writing and speaking.
- Communication and coordination skill.
- For assigned product, as local key technical support personal, fully understands the scope and well know how to do the routine service job (installation, repair, PM and qualification).
- Share product’s service knowledge, info and experience to whole service team
Address and resolve all aftersales service issue and inquiry related to current products.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the products supported (installation, repair, PM and Qualification).
- Train service engineer, sales and marketing staff, and customers about the features, advantages and benefits (FAB) of the products and the applications.
- Communicate effectively with customer (Inner or extern).
- Promptly respond to customer complaint.
- Analyze and solve product and customer application problems.
- Follow up with the “Quality Complaint Procedure”.