SAP is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.The company is especially known for its ERP software.SAP is the largest non-American software company by revenue as well as the world’s third-largest publicly-traded software company.
Position: Java Developer
- Full time Degree/Masters Degree (BTech, MTech, MCA) in Computer Science or a related subject.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in full Stack Development having.
- Development experience in Java/J2EE.
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2.
- Experience of designing systems with HLD (High level Design) and LLD (Low level Design) knowledge.
- Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
- Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility .
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Design, code and test product features by following agile development practices.
- Work closely with Architects within Architect community in SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the cloud service.
- Drive improvements and innovations in development.
- Apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Mentor team and showcase good team player skills.
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly.