SAP is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Scientist- AI/ML . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.The company is especially known for its ERP software.SAP is the largest non-American software company by revenue as well as the world’s third-largest publicly-traded software company.
Position: Data Scientist- AI/ML
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science with certificates and/or courses focusing on machine learning
- Strong background in Software Engineering, Development and Implementation with exposure to software architecture and technology.
- Experience in Common Machine learning frameworks (tensorflow, pytorch, sklearn).
- Knowledge of Python, Java, NLP & Open source API consumption and it’s integration with SAP system.
- Experience with chatbot frameworks such as Google Dialogflow or ideally SAP Conversational AI will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in agile environment methodologies such as scrum following DevOps model will be an added advantage.
- Work closely with functional consultants to identify and implement solutions related to country-specific legal mandates.
- Designing and implementing innovative applications and features in the area of digital assistants and natural language processing.
- Build integrations of chatbots into existing business applications.
- Build data pipelines, analyze data, train models and host ML services.
- Research, test and conduct Proof of Concepts on state-of-the-art NLP implementations.
- Improve SAP’s internal processes by designing and implementing ML applications.
- Align with the SAP standard development organization on features and requirements for our own products and work in a co-innovation model to further enhance the same.
- Contribute to projects by taking technical responsibility for certain aspects or entire projects.
- Urge to drive innovation and early adoption of new technologies and solutions in close collaboration with Product Development as well as other teams within IT.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work in virtual team and act as “team player”.