SAP off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate DevOps Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software. Since May 2015, the company has dealt with a series of high-profile bribery investigations ,including one that led to them paying $3.9 million to settle U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission civil charges over a former executive’s scheme to bribe Panama government officials in order to win lucrative technology contracts.
Position: Associate DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
- 0 to 2 years Experiences.
- SAP Basis administration and SAP NetWeaver experiences.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA or similar Database technologies.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Understanding of Google Cloud or Azure related operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.