Sandvik off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Sandvik Global Graduate Program. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Sandvik AB is a Swedish multinational engineering company with operations within tools and tooling systems for metal cutting, equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries, products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. The company was founded in Sweden in 1862. It has approximately 40,000 employees and sales in more than 160 countries. In 2019, sales amounted to 103 billion SEK.
Position: Sandvik Global Graduate Program
Eligibility Criteria For Sandvik Global Program 2020-21: Recent Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious.
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments.
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills.
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world.
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion.
- Passionate about our industry.