Salesforce off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineering Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Obtaining a B.Tech/BE and must be in the penultimate year of degree in Computer Science or Information technology.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution producing clear, efficient and concise code.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others.
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions.
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation.
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies.
- General knowledge of front end and back end languages.