Salesforce off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineering Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Position: Software Engineering Intern
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school.
- Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++ or Python.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies.
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms.
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers.
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release.
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure.
- Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services.