Salesforce off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Emerging Solution Engineering Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Position: Emerging Solution Engineering Intern
Salary: Rs 5-10 LPA
- MBA student in your pre-final year, graduating in 2022.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are ambitious, proactive and flexible.
- You have technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen.
- You are a strong communicator and team player.
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritise.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to use own initiative.
- You will go through a structured learning framework to help you develop your technical and business acumen skills.
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications like Salesforce Certified Administrator & other products.
- You will work alongside specialists across the Solution Engineering Ohana.
- You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects.
- You will learn to solve business problems and add business value.
- You will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers.
- You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation.
- You will develop an understanding of Salesforce and our position as a market-leader in the industry.
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.