Sabre is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Sabre Corporation is a travel technology company based in Southlake, Texas.It is the largest global distribution systems provider for air bookings in North America.American Airlines founded the company in 1960, and it was spun off in 2000.In 2007, Texas Pacific Group and Silver Lake Partners acquired what was then Sabre Holdings.Sabre began publicly trading on the NASDAQ in 2014.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 years
- BE/B.Tech/BS/M.tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Building our Next Generation Platform for running Microservices, and Containerized Apps in the Cloud.
- Developing Cloud solutions including PaaS, CI/CD, Messaging.
- Participating in the Open Source products evaluation, analysis, configuration according to the Sabre requirements.
- Utilizing Agile to deliver high-quality, reactive solutions, with a keen eye for scalability and reliability.
- Training other teams to run their products using our Platform.
- Acting as a technical consultant and advocate for the NGP System Services.
- Applying fundamental skills, concepts, and practices to solve difficult assignments.