Rt Camp is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as React Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: We deliver enterprise success for web publishing and digital commerce. The open-source technologies at the center of all our work help you unlock operational efficiency, develop new capabilities, remove vendor lock-in, reskill your teams, and reduce TCO. Our bespoke engineering solutions for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and household brands such as Facebook, News UK, Penske Media Corp, and HCL, reach millions of people every day.
Position: React Engineer
Location: Across India
- Familiarity with common React workflows such as Redux.
- Understanding of Isomorphic applications and SSR.
- Knowledge of user authentication techniques such as JSON Web Tokens.
- Knowledge of React frameworks such as Gatsby and NextJS.
- Should have experience with front-end development tools like Webpack, Babel, and NPM.
- Experience in building blocks for the WordPress’ Gutenberg block editor.
- Developing a well structured front end application using React.js and CSS. CSS is a must.
- Create reusable React Components for internal use and public distribution.
- Writing optimized code for best performance on web and mobile devices.
- Working with the backend team to finalize REST API endpoints or GraphQL schema.
- Some knowledge of PHP.
- Some experience using WordPress as a backend.
- Comfortable with GraphQL.
- Remote ready! Our clients and team are both remote.