RSMSSB Recruitment is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board – is incharge of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-. The State Government of Rajasthan, in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision to Article 309 of the Constitution of India.
Starting date for online application:26-08-2020
Last date for online application: 24-09-2020
- 12th class (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board or Its equivalent examination. AND
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course by DOEACC under Control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Certificate Course on Computer Concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate Organized Under National/ State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by Law in India or From an Institute Recognized by the Government. OR
- 12th class (Senior Secondary) Certificate from a Recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, With the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the Subjects. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering From a Polytechnic institute Recognized by the Government. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota Under Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy).