Rockwell Automation off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Rockwell Automation is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Fortune 500 company reported fiscal year 2019 global sales at $6.69 billion.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.
- Learning to use professional concepts. Applies company policies andprocedures to resolve routine issues.
- Receives predetermined assignments subject to moderate level of controland review.
- Interacts daily with peers and customers (typically internal) toe xchange or present factual information.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.