Rockstar Games off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Gameplay Programmer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Rockstar Games is a multinational video game development and publishing company with a product portfolio that includes games such as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, L.A. Noire, The Warriors, Bully, Manhunt, Midnight Club, State of Emergency, and Red Dead. Rockstar Games has developed its own game engine called the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) to facilitate game development on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Mac, and Wii systems. Along with The Rockstar Games Social Club, an online gaming service was created by Rockstar Games for use with its games. As of February 2014, Rockstar Games titles have shipped more than 250 million copies.
Position: Gameplay Programmer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
QUALIFICATIONS : A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game experiences.