Replicon off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Product Support. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Replicon is a software company providing cloud time tracking applications including timesheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
Position: Trainee Product Support
Salary: Upto Rs 4 LPA
Job Responsibilities :
- Would be responsible for monitoring and maintenance for existing integration and automations.
- Prioritizing and addressing the reported incident based on its severity. Ensuring the stipulated business service level agreement is met.
- Take ownership of all escalations/queries and work with respective internal stakeholders for ensuring closure.
- Develop and deploy fixes for minor defects/issues.
- Being proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Design and develop integration and automation solutions.
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, application configuration, API service design, web services development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Support in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Be an Subject Matter Expert with the ability to discover and demonstrate how effectively our solution can help companies with their business automation needs.
- Analyze, understand the business process and document in detail.
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis. With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Work closely with Implementation Consultants to review customer requirements and develop integration or automation solutions.