Replicon off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Sales Development Trainee . Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Replicon is a software company providing cloud time tracking applications including timesheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
Position: Sales Development Trainee
Salary: Rs 3.15 LPA
- 2019/2020 Pass-out MBA,BBA,M Com, MA, MSW, IMBA, Etc.
- Job Location : Bangalore (Work from home till notified,Should be flexible to relocate to Bangalore).
- Working Hrs : Open to work in North American shifts ( 6PM to 3AM IST).
- Internship Duration: 6 Months.
- Salary Offered during Internship : 21,500 Per Month (for 6 Months).
- CTC (Post Completion of 6 months): 3.15 Lacs per Annum.
- Joining Date: Immediate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to present, assert and speak with all the stakeholders involved. Must be able to engage prospects over the phone with a high degree of confidence.
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external customers to build lasting relationships, influence positive first impressions, and manage conflicts.
- Strong research and account/market analysis skills.
- Persuasive, persistent and professional while communicating with prospects via phone and email.
- Numbers-driven with a strong CX bend.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve sales targets and penetrate new as well as existing markets.
- Winning mentality with strong work ethics.
- Identify new sales leads, pitch products and/or services and harness relationships with decision makers who are in the early stages of evaluation.
- Establish a strong rapport with potential clients via phone and email to set up meetings for the field sales teams.
- Discover the prospect’s buying stage and work with them accordingly.
- Research and build intelligence on organisations and contacts online/offline to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Follow BANT and SCANT techniques to equip the field sales teams with complete and relevant details for each opportunity.