Reliance Jio off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred).
- Experience: Freshers.
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals.
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Technical orientation.
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams.
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses.
- Conduct operational planning for respective function.
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion-free network.
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process.
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network.
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives.
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars/webinars.