Reliance Jio off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. As of 31 December 2019, it is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 40.56 crore (405.6 million) subscribers.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network.
- Knowledge of network deployment.
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Business acumen.
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks.
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability.
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.