Reliance Ajio off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Sales Officer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Reliance Retail is an Indian retail company, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited. Founded in 2006, it is the largest retailer in India in terms of revenue. V Subramaniam is the CEO of the venture. Its retail outlets offer foods, groceries, apparel and footwear, lifestyle and home improvement products, electronic goods, and farm implements and inputs. The company’s outlets also provide vegetables, fruits, and flowers. It focuses on consumer goods, consumer durables. It had a total of 11,784 stores in April 2020 in India with an area of over 28.7 million square feet across more than 7000 towns and cities, with yearly revenue of over ₹162 billion ($23 bn US).
Position: Sales Officer
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 2.5 LPA
- Year of Passing Out: 2018, 2019, 2020 Batches.
- Degree / Specialisation : BSC/BCA/BCOM/BBA ((Any Specialization).
- The Sales officer is responsible for on-boarding of new merchants (apparel and footwear
retailers) and achieving his sales targets through on-boarded merchants.
- Responsible for sales, payment collection, assisting merchants in processing returns and
- Mapping of the retail universe and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Adherence to beat plan and usage for Jio Beat Planner app during market visits.
- Driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform,
communicate the schemes and promotions to the retailers.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each retailer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place.
- Responsible for training and troubleshooting support for his set of retailers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Passion for field sales and digitally savvy.
- Should be proficient in his/her local language(s) and Knowledge of local market.
- The job involves visiting retailers in the market, hence Two-Wheeler and Driving license will be needed.
- The candidate should have a valid Aadhaar card.