Refyne is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Account Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Refyne partners with organisations to extend real-time, on-demand earned wage access to their employees. We believe that access to earned salary lies at the heart of a stress-free and productive workforce.
Position: Account Manager
- Proven working experience of 3 to 5 years in account management.
- Experience in managing large portfolio of clients.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English – written and verbal.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Launching Refyne product and service to the new clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Research key customer wants and needs.
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants.
- Ensure timely launch and delivery of the employee financial wellness benefits.
- Serve as the contact point for key clients and internal teams.
- Resolve clients’ complaints in an effective and respectful way.
- Gather, report and communicate clients’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Research and source new potential clients.
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics.
- Create reports for upper management.
- High awareness of market trends and best practices.