Refinitiv off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Refinitiv is a global provider of financial market data and infrastructure. The company was founded in 2018. It is jointly owned by Blackstone Group LP which has a 55% stake and Thomson Reuters which owns 45%. The company has an annual turnover of $6bn with more than 40,000 client companies in 190 countries.
Position: Junior Java Developer
Location: Across India
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Science/Computer Engineering or related subject area.
- Solid understanding of Java and Oracle SQL.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure : issue tracking, version control, continuous integration.
- Practical experience with Linux server operating system.
- Experience of Software debugging.
- Writing new software , making modifications to existing software ,or integrating software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others.
- Maintaining the existing Fundamentals/Physical Asset datasets available to the clients of Refinitiv and working on getting new data into the database.
- Implementing automation of ongoing tasks and innovative approach to working with the data.
- Crafting and executing unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements; creating and maintaining all required technical documentation.
- Ensuring that Refinitiv delivers outstanding content for specific commodities market segments.
- Working Closely with the commodities market analysts to produce analytics that differentiates Refinitiv products from other available propositions.
- Good communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Customer service mindset.