RedOptima off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Python Lead Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: RedOptima harness Machine Learning and Big Data technologies to provide industry leading collision risk probability benchmarks and real-time risk profiling of transportation assets. We focus on truly understanding the objective and controllable antecedents to road vehicle collisions by using remotely sensed data to inform our SaaS technology.
Position: Python Lead Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development.
- 4+ years of experience with Python and SQL.
- 2+ years of experience managing a co-located team and project management.
- 2+ years of experience with SOAP/REST API development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Java/C++ or other strongly typed languages.
- Architecting, designing, developing, deploying backend systems.
- Creating and maintaining systems that are optimized, robust and scalable.
- Performance improvement, testing, and maintenance of application code.
- Proactively identifying and resolving future technical risk.
- Ownership of the SLDC from planning and MVP, to deployment and maintenance.
- Coaching team members in best development and design practices.
- Identifying bottlenecks and risks in existing engineering processes.
- Communicating complex concepts to client-facing teams and non-experts.