Razorpay off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Communication Designer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For a long time, we have felt that enabling frictionless transactions is a major problem and nobody seems to be doing it right. We decided to tackle it ourselves. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni, Razorpay aims to revolutionize money management for online businesses by providing clean, developer-friendly APIs and hassle-free integration. We offer a fast, affordable and secure way for merchants, schools, ecommerce and other companies to accept and disburse payments online, own a fully-functional current account and avail working capital loans.
Position: Communication Designer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Experience: 1-3 years
- Design gorgeous visual collaterals for massive product campaigns across web, social, email and events.
- Breakdown big picture ideas into achievable milestones and tasks by collaborating closely with other designers and marketing partners.
- Work on Illustration and graphics for Razorpay products and websites.
- Provide quality creative direction to the product and business teams whenever required.
- Plan, develop, and extend the visual design systems and pattern libraries by coming up with new and innovative solutions which enhance the Razorpay brand.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver meaningful narratives.
- Evangelise design and creative thinking within and outside the organisation.
Brainstorm and create new directions that help enhance UI on our diverse suite of products.
- Create delightful animations and motion graphics as part of our products, website, marketing campaigns and blogs to engage our audience.
- 1-3 years of professional design and illustration experience.
- Experience in designing brand elements and graphics, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Experience with branding projects, marketing campaigns, designing websites, emailers and social media collaterals.
- Good understanding of design patterns, colour theory, typography, illustrations and iconography.
- Experience in designing infographics and a strong grasp of visualising data.
- Experience with print, banners and flex designs.
- A good grasp of how to structure information well and churn out gorgeous interfaces for web and mobile.
- Ability to generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other designers and the marketing team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and customer-experience.
- Ability to translate business and marketing requirements into designs that are visually crisp, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual and graphic design.
- Expert skills in graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.