Raytheon Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company is one of the largest aerospace and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization. It researches, develops, and manufactures advanced technology products in the aerospace and defense industry, including aircraft engines, avionics, aerostructures, cybersecurity, missiles, air defense systems, and drones. The company is also a large military contractor, getting a significant portion of its revenue from the U.S. government.
Position: Associate Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience : 2 years
Qualifications: BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech
- Experience working in avionics software development/verification & certification for FMS domain at least 2 years.
- Experience on Python, Ada scripting languages.
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Expertise with Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Expertise in DO178B/C certification process (at least DAL-B).
- Experience in self handling of small work packages.
- Experience in working on High Level testing activities.
- Have diversified knowledge of standards/procedures to meet customer requirements.
- Drive building of robust competencies around the functional areas and implement it.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadline.
- Self-directed and quick learner.
- Basic domain knowledge of systems in FMS.
- Analyze, design of tests and able to work independent on test cases and test scripts development.
- Ensures compliance to Do178B development processes and standard work requirements.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining.
- Responsible for independent execution of his day to day operations.