Qualys off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Support Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Qualys, provides cloud security, compliance and related services and is based in Foster City, California.Founded in 1999, Qualys was the first company to deliver vulnerability management solutions as applications through the web using a “software as a service” (SaaS) model, and as of 2013 Gartner Group for the fifth time gave Qualys a “Strong Positive” rating for these services. It has added cloud-based compliance and web application security offerings. Qualys has over 10,300 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100.The company has strategic partnerships with major managed services providers and consulting organizations including BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, IBM, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Position: Support Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field.
- You should have 0 to 2 years of experience and good understanding of finance processes.
- Push data if stuck in system integrations.
- Experience on NetSuite, Salesforce, Coupa or Concur is plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance/Business or Engineering or related is preferred.
- High efficiency and quick turnaround times, exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Defect Tracking tool like Jira and defect life cycle.
- If required should not hesitate to support on weekends and Quarter Ends.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and Self motivated.
- Systems Administration.
- Support System Integration Issues.
- Interaction with local and HQ Business Users.
- Troubleshoot Environment Issues, System Integration Issues.
- Detailed root cause analysis of issues.
- Time Management and making sure deadlines are met.
- Qualys is seeking a Support Engineer with entry-level of experience in cloud-based ERP Applications like NetSuite, Travel Expense application like concur and Procurement application like Coupa, CRM like Salesforce.
- Job responsibility includes solve system integration issues between Enterprise Applications, and manually support if data is stuck during integrations, system administration, building reports/searches etc.
- Candidate should also maintain good relationships with business users and should stay focused and always should be ready to dig into high priority issues.
- Ideal candidate should be pro-active and work smartly.