Qualys off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Qualys, provides cloud security, compliance and related services and is based in Foster City, California.Founded in 1999, Qualys was the first company to deliver vulnerability management solutions as applications through the web using a “software as a service” (SaaS) model, and as of 2013 Gartner Group for the fifth time gave Qualys a “Strong Positive” rating for these services. It has added cloud-based compliance and web application security offerings. Qualys has over 10,300 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100.The company has strategic partnerships with major managed services providers and consulting organizations including BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, IBM, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 4 years
- Passion for developing high throughput, low latency, horizontally scalable microservices for near real-time data.
- Strong desire to create microservices that scale to process over a million transactions per day.
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge technology and software paradigms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Collaboratively work with cross-functional team members from Architecture, Product Management, Experience Design to develop, test, and release features.
- Excitement for Cyber Security SaaS products.
- 4+ years of experience as a hands-on engineer developing SaaS based software products.
- Experience building SaaS platforms utilizing microservices/distributed systems architecture.
- Strong Java programming skills including design, prototype, development, test, performance profiling, etc.
- Experience with Microservices is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with RDBMS systems and NoSQL databases (preferably Cassandra).
- Knowledge of Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB.
- Solid understanding of JVM concepts like Garbage Collection, Heap, Stack etc.
- Strong in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Build, release, deployment, monitoring and support microservices in a docker environment.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently.