Qualcomm off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Embedded Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Qualcomm is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates intellectual property, semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards. Qualcomm has developed semiconductor components or software for vehicles, watches, laptops, wi-fi, smartphones, and other devices. Most physical Qualcomm products are produced by other companies in a fabless manufacturing arrangement.
Position: Embedded Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Rs 8-15 LPA
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science with 1-2 years of experience.
- Master’s in Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience.
- Experience in telecom/embedded domain SW development with strong C programming skills, data structures and operating systems concepts.
- Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Mandatory courses: Data structures, C Programming, Assembly Language, Operating Systems, Algorithms, Algebra, Computer Architecture.
- Optional courses: Communications, Scripting language (e.g. python).