Qualcomm off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Qualcomm is an American public multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates intellectual property, semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards. Qualcomm has developed semiconductor components or software for vehicles, watches, laptops, wi-fi, smartphones, and other devices. Most physical Qualcomm products are produced by other companies in a fabless manufacturing arrangement.
Position: Associate Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Networks & Systems and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Communication Eng and/or Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge in C.
- Hand on knowledge in OS\RTOS concepts.
- Working experience in Linux kernel and device driver is plus.
- Working knowledge of WLAN – 802.11 standards is plus.