PubMatic is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as QA Automation Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses and enables advertisers to drive ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Role: As a Machine learning QA engineer, you will work closely with the Product Management, Data scientist and ML Analyst to understand the ML algorithm requirements. You will be working on identifying the ML test strategies and automating the test scenarios for complex ML workflows. The successful ML-QA has strong technical aptitude and strong desire to learn new technologies, have agile approach.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficient in designing, understanding and implementing algorithms.
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity.
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting.
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team.
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
- Good understanding of designing part of scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of agile environment.