PubMatic is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Network Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses and enables advertisers to drive ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
Position: Network Engineer
- 4 years with routing protocols – BGP, OSPF, VRRP and traffic engineering.
- 4 years’ experience with Juniper Enterprise or Service Provider Routers and TOR EX switches.
- 4 years’ experience with 10G, 40G, LACP, MPLS, SFP (+), single-mode/multi-mode fiber.
- 4 years’ experience with network-based ACL’s, policy-based routing, VPN, and firewall management.
- 4 years’ experience with NAT, VLANs, VLAN tagging, MAC address tables, and switching.
- 1-3+ years’ experience with Fortinet and ASA firewalls.
- 1.5+ years’ hands-on experience on network gears (switches; routers; firewalls; load balancer) including cabling and other physical activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and verbal/written communication.
- Good working knowledge of network sniffing tools (tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Works well with a diverse team.
- Has experience working in an environment that has a global data center footprint.
- Has good skills and feels comfortable with designing network for large data center environments.
- Feels comfortable in racking, stacking, and cabling of network equipment as needed.
- Needs to be a go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- Manage IP connectivity and latency for all data center networks.
- Configure BGP transit and private peering.
- Configure and manage OSPF routing.
- Manage and implement data connectivity circuits.
- Monitor and scale network bandwidth as needed.
- Proactively plan for scale and infrastructure growth.
- Implement future PubMatic service data centers (Domestic or International).
- Plan and execute network upgrades and migration activities.
- Manage all aspects of network security (load balancers, firewalls. router ACLs).
- Manage Remote Access for PubMatic users and clients.
- Perform network hardware/software maintenance.
- Research new tools and network technologies.
- Manage service requests and support tickets.
- Possibility of travel to data centers (10-15% per year).
- Working on shift as per company policy and team requirement.
- On-call after hours and emergency support as needed.
- Communicate and document infrastructure changes and enhancements.