PTC is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: PTC is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees in across 80 offices 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue. The company began initially developing parametric, associative feature-based, solid computer-aided design (CAD) modeling software in 1988, including an Internet-based product for product lifecycle management (PLM) in 1998. PTC products and services now include Internet of things (IoT) and augmented reality (AR) among others.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Programming Experience in developing Java / C++ applications.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete all work according to schedule requirements.
- Write well-documented performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Write, run and deliver automated tests.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product, and process).
- Resolution of software defects as per organization guidelines.
- To perform the functions of the job as per instruction and pre-established guidelines.