Oracle off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Chief Researcher/ Senior Researcher/ Junior Researcher. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Prasar Bharati is India‘s largest public broadcasting agency. It is a statutory autonomous body set up by an Act of Parliament and comprises the Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio, which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The Parliament of India passed the Prasar Bharati Act to grant this autonomy in 1990, but it was not enacted until 15 September 1997.
Position: Chief Researcher/ Senior Researcher/ Junior Researcher.
Experiences: 2-8 Years
For Chief Researcher/ Senior Researcher/ Junior Researcher:
- Graduate of equivalent from a recognized University/Institution; and
- Experience: At least (8 yrs for Chief Researcher/ 6 yrs for Senior Researcher/ 2 yrs for Junior Researcher) research experience in any media organization/
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.09.2020):
- Chief Researcher: 50 years
- Senior Researcher: 40 years
- Junior Researcher: 30 years
Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Chief Researcher: 01 post
- Senior Researcher: 01 post
- Junior Researcher: 05 posts
- Chief Researcher: Rs.75,000/-
- Senior Researcher: Rs.48,000/-
- Junior Researcher: Rs.30,000/-