Power Grid off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Executive Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian government electricity board and a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking owned by Ministry of Power, Government of India which is headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri Kandikuppa Sreekant serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Position: Executive Trainee
Location: Across India
Vacancies: 40 posts
- Candidates should complete Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 60%
or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute.
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems
Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg/ Civil Engineering.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020): 28 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years.
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above.
- J&K Domicile / ExServicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives.