Postman is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for UX Designer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 13 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Position: UX Designer
Job Description: You will work with a small design team that is passionate about building awesome products for API developers and consumers. You should be comfortable working closely with super talented Postman engineers while being in touch at all times with the people who use Postman. We understand that the greatest user experiences take several iterations (and experiments) to develop and we’re looking for a designer who will enjoy the design process as much as we do.
- Produce design deliverables consistent with Postman design and brand standards, analytics insights and customer feedback.
- Be involved with all parts of the product cycle from ideation, design and development to testing.
- Continuous social listening through twitter, github and zendesk to better understand how people use Postman.
- You have an eye for well-designed, functional products (physical and digital).
- You can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low fidelity mockups such as pencil sketches.
- You can create high fidelity mockups and prototypes to articulate detailed screen flows and user interactions that need to be developed.
- Good at collaborating across teams and locations, especially remote work across two offices and time zones.
- Comfortable using the latest design mockup and prototyping tools. We aren’t rigid about design tools though, so we are open to suggestions always.
- A good understanding of how APIs work and what Postman does is important. It’s okay if you’re not an expert as long as you take initiative and are excited to learn about how things work together.