Postman is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 13 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Position: Data Engineer Intern
- You are a college fresher or a student in final year of college.
- You love everything about data and have specific inclination towards data engineering and not generic software engineering.
- You have good understanding of at least one programming language.
- You know the basics and internal workings of at least one database/data warehouse/data lake and understood the workings in depth. (You get extra credit to know difference between these three).
- A fascination towards building things around data and seriously considering that as a full-time career in future.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Exposure to building and scaling data pipelines.
- Exposure to AWS resources and serverless computing.
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries.
- Be an amazing learner on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and take ownership of new integrations with a variety of tools. You will be continuously scaling up yourself and your systems.
- While building new systems in parallel contribute to existing ELT (extract, load and transform) data pipelines.
- Own and deliver high performing systems (not just pipelines) and help the team scale them up, to endure ever increasing traffic.
- Communicate effectively with data consumers to fine-tune data platform systems (existing or new).