PolicyAdvisor off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Developer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchases simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and 30 per cent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working.
Position: Developer Intern
Salary: Rs 6 LPA
- BE/BTech -CS and IT/IS- 2020 and 2021 BATCH ( 60% cut off throughout Engineering).
- A strong technical and hands on developement. You like switching between writing new code and identifying buggy code.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Candidate with strong foundation in logic and algorithms.
- Ownership of tasks and features assigned.
- A geek who is extremely passionate about Technology, Engineering and “Starting Up” in general. The person is going to be a part of a closely knit small team of passionate individuals.
- Location: Remote (first 6 months ) and depending on the situation it would be Pune.
- Stipend: INR 20000 per Month ( Internship Duration- 6 Months)-Salary post internship would be 6 – 8 LPA.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code (server side and front end).
- Learn new technologies and tools for the job.
- Create Proof of concepts to showcase new technology or feature set.
- Work with senior team members to learn and contribute to the product development.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and device solutions to these problems.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring and coding standards).