Pitney Bowes off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Pitney Bowes provides customer engagement, customer information management, global e-commerce, location intelligence, and mailing and shipping services to approximately 1 million customers in about 100 countries around the world in 2016. The company is a certified “work-share partner” of the United States Postal Service, and helps the agency sort and process 15 billion pieces of mail annually. Pitney Bowes has also commissioned surveys related to international e-commerce.
Position:Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Experience: 6 months
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Qualification: UG – B.Tech/ B.E. OR PG – M.S/ M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 6 months of experience in designing and developing large scale, mission-critical and high available/ scalable solutions.
- Angular and Node.js.
- AWS ecosystem in general.
- Web services.
- Any scripting language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
- Design and develop Java based web and API based products/solutions. Preferably, having experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) domain would be an added advantage.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how some of back-office systems work, work out the design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers.
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable.
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers.
- Be agile, embrace change and should be able to work independently.