Philips is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested.
Position: Software Engineer
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC.
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development.
- Preferably worked on Windows platform.
- Good in OS fundamentals.
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision.
- Should be a good team player.