Philips is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested.
Position: Software Engineer
- Bachelor or Master with. 6 months to 2 years’ experience and/or comparable longer software development experience.
- Should have strong experience in Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, iBatis, Distributed systems.
- Cloud Platform working experience.
- Creates high quality working software.
- Features driven development in an agile approach.
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes.
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software.
- Supports DevOps in deploying software.
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities.
- Participates in full process, working in pairing mode with equal. Challenges requirements, design and quality, focused on technical leadership.
- Leads the creation of the software design.