Philips is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as MTech Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested.
Position: MTech Intern
Job Id: 466484
Job Description: Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization, and test of a system, subsystem, and component
- Develops the work with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for the code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling, and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.