Philips is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested.
- Graduation or post-graduation in computer science/ data science/ information science / cyber security.
- Well versed in programing , VC++ knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in Data analytics, AI and neural networks.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Motivated and willing to excel.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Eager to learn and collaborate.
- Possess excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Developing a data model to setup data driven security risks rating.
- Performing security risk identification assessments and help in reporting.
- Analyze, cleanse and harmonize the security risks and check the feasibility of using AI
Support in the Identification of critical application.