Philips is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Diploma Engineer trainee and Interns. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested.
Position: Diploma Engineer trainee
Location: Pune, India
- Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
- Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
Job location: Bangalore, India
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision.
- Should be a good team player.
- Knowledge of developing applications in C#/Java.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC.
- Responsible for the coding, realisation and test of a system, subsystem and component.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform.
- Good in OS fundamentals.