P&G India off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Manufacturing/Engineering Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products; these products are organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine, & Family Care. Before the sale of Pringles to Kellogg’s, its product portfolio also included foods, snacks, and beverages. P&G is incorporated in Ohio.
Position: Manufacturing/Engineering Intern
Job ID: MFG00006832
- Degree Bachelor
- Master’s Degree
Production – Packing
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization).
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
- Establish methods for solving technical problems.
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment.
Production – Making
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills).
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.).
- Build learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills.
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits.
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.).
- Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan.
- Participate in workshops within a team.