Paypal is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: PayPal Holding is an American company operating an online payments system in majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users. It charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Salary: Rs 5-10 LPA
- Must be pursuing an Engineering degree with an expected graduation date of April 2021 or later.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- You are a coder’s coder.
- Interns at PayPal help develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe.
- Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments.
- We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
- We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.