Paypal is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: PayPal Holding is an American company operating an online payments system in majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users. It charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of IT work experience.
Job Role: The role is for a software engineer working on building futuristic observability platform features and experiences for PayPal. The role will involve working with business teams, product teams, architects and engineers located across our global offices.
- Solid CS fundamentals is a must. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases).
- Experience in Unix based development environment (Unix, Shell, Perl, Python) is a plus.
- Technologically savvy with excellent communication and technical skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can-do attitude while solving difficult problems spanning across multiple teams.
- Focus on automation, and test-driven development.
- Ability to work with teams in remote locations to complete assigned tasks.
- Self-motivated and fully committed dynamic individual with ability to adapt and adjust to fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments and DevOps.
- Experience of version control systems like GIT, SVN and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines is a plus.