Paypal is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer 2. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: PayPal Holding is an American company operating an online payments system in majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users. It charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
Position: Software Engineer 2
Experience: 3 years plus
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop highly scalable systems.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
- Code, Test , Monitor, Maintain.
- Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
- 3 plus years industry experience.
- Experience in developing restful endpoints or other SOA endpoints.
- Experience in developing backend services in Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Demonstrable Programming abilities in Java – other languages like C++, Python.
- Understanding of Data Structures, algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best coding pratices.
- Expertise on relational databases & NoSQL database.
- Expertise with development of scalable and distributed Java services.